After a long break, I am back here, where I belong I was trying to find my way into life and still am…After a certain age, it’s not so easy to figure out what you want to do, how and what is the purpose of everything that happens around us. I still don’t have the answers, but let’s say that I am getting closer.
Since I am living in Germany, Munich, I am preparing a surprise for my german friends…so stay in touch. Something is about to happen
For today I prepared a nourish, easy and tasty lunch, whole wheat penne with feta cheese and tomatoes. It’s absolutely delicious to eat it warm, but it also works as lunch to go, at work. My husband was a happy ”victim”. I love to prepare simple, clean and not so complicated bites, as nobody has the time to stay too much in the kitchen…and as it is said: Less is more! And thank God that the vegetarian world is so permissive, that I could never run out of ingredients and ideas.
Ingredients for 1 person (for 2, please double the ingredients)
- 90g organic whole wheat penne
- 35g green olives, pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 60g feta cheese
- 5-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1tbs organic extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook pasta according to package directions (12 min), adding a pinch of salt; drain in a colander over a bowl.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil to pan; swirl to coat.
3. Add the garlic, sauté for max 1 min, stirring constantly. Stir in the tomatoes, sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in pasta, feta cheese and green olives. Add a pinch of salt if necessary, a pinch of chili flakes and some oregano. Stir well for 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and you finished.
In 20 min you can already eat and you will find this lunch suggestion very savoury, healthy and veggie. What can you wish for more?
Enjoy these good ingredients and have a lovely day.