Nice to write again here, dear lovely friends. It’s been a while since my last post I have been thinking a lot during this time and I am finally on my way to give a certain direction to lovelymuse, one that is more clear and definitely represents me and my lifestyle. At the beginning I wanted to write about everything I enjoy in life: travels, food, fashion and my beautiful Muse. But then I realised that there are other people and blogs that are really good at fashion, for example, and that I don’t really have much to say about it. Of course, I love beautiful clothes and shopping, I have my own style, but in this moment of my life I don’t have what to share with my readers. For Travel I have discovered and re-discovered some very beautiful places. Old, new, famous or not, but for sure lovely.
As you already saw, Veggie diary is the most important part of lovelymuse and I want to grow more this part of the blog. I am a vegetarian, I love animals and I like to have a clean lifestyle, particularly when it comes to food. Making sport, eating clean and enjoy life are the only ways to a healthy life. I want to give you more ideas about a clean and healthy meal plan, fast and easy ideas that anyone can prepare in an instance and especially when you are hungry. I use very simple ingredients and you will fell in love of this simple way of life. You will always find here something good that also fits after gym or late at night if you didn’t have time to properly have dinner.
Of course life is not only about this clean eating and correctness, and for the weekends and the moments you (and I also) want something ”forbidden” and full of chocolate or ”bad” carbs, there are hundreds of great blogs and websites and the most extraordinary foods. It’s simple…we all know it and enjoy it from time to time.
With the simplicity of life and eating habits is more difficult…but Less is more, so I welcome you again here on lovelymuse.
Warm Brussels Sprout and Couscous Salad
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 500gr brussels sprout halved or quartered, depending on the size
- around 150gr couscous
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 30gr walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- chilli flakes
1. Preheat the oven at 210 °C.
2. Put the brussels sprout on a tray with baking paper, add 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt and mix it well.
3. Roast for 15 minutes, mix it again and then roast it for 15 more minutes (total of 30 minutes).
4. In the mean time, put the water in pot, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, a pinch of salt and bring it to boil. When the water boils, add the couscous, mix one time and remove it from the heat. Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for 10 minutes.
5. Take a bowl, add the warm couscous, warm brussels sprout, walnuts, add some salt, olive oil and some chilli flakes on top. Mix it well.
It tastes amazing and I can not wait to share it with my friends. Let me know if you like it
Till next time, lovely friends!