First of all, I must declare that I am a pesco-vegetarian, meaning that I eat dairy and eggs and from time to time fish, but no other animal flesh. One of my inspirational persons once said that she could be a full vegetarian…but the cheese is so good…:) And she is right! Thank you Andie for discovering the beauty of a simple and fantastic dish.
I started this journey because I respect and love animals too much and because a green life is much more healthier. Nowadays, we are in a continuous run to have a clean and healthy life and beside our daily sports, food is the wheel to it.
I must also declare that I am a little gourmand. Busted! But…because I have a healthy lifestyle and I also believe that moderation is the key, I manage to keep under control some of my cravings and only during the weekend to taste a little from the ,,forbidden” stuff You will see this also!
I will try to show you some of my favorite healthy recipes that you are going to love, as they are easy to make and very quick.
I will start with Avocado, Shrimp & Surimi Salad
Ingredients – for one person
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into small squares
- about 100 g of combined boiled shrimps and surimi, cut if needed – you can put more if you want
- 9-10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- about 100 g of mix salad – here I used grated carrot and endive, radicchio and white cabbage cut in small pieces
- a pinch of sale
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Aceto Balsamico (balsamic vinegar)
Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well and there it is!
An easy and delicious dinner for you!