My new passion strikes again…another amazing dip, vegan, healthy and very very delicious Spicy Black Bean and Chickpea Hummus . I literally can not stop from eating this and once you will make it, you will feel it too And it is spicy enough to feel the good taste of the ingredients.
I enjoy eating this with raw vegetables, like carrot, tomatoes, cucumber or red pepper…but sometimes a little tortilla makes the difference.
Lovely veggies and the taste of nature…What can you wish more? Did I also say that if you consume it in normal quantities, it is a great diet snack?
Just savour it and you will love it!
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 1 1/2 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chilli flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- approximatively 5-6 tablespoons of juice from both black bean and chickpea cans
- salt, pepper
1. Mince the garlic.
2. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix slowly until you have a creamy paste.
3. If the mixture is not smooth enough, add more juice from the black bean and chickpea cans.
4. You can put it in the fridge for 20 minutes or serve it immediately.
XOXO lovely friends