My new motto is A healthy salad a day keeps the doctor away. I can only thing of salads, even if sometimes I must admit that I need something else. But, in summer this is the ideal choice and so fast…Nothing can beat a 10 minutes salad And I just love to put 3-4 ingredients together in a bowl.
Many of my salads follow the same pattern because I just love some products and I would like to eat it every day, such as tomatoes, cheese (especially goat cheese) or chickpeas…So, please, excuse me if you are bored of all this. Too bad that vegetables here in Munich are not so delicious as in other parts (even if I buy organic ones) and it’s difficult to find fresh fish.
I wanted to prepare todays salad with fresh salmon, but I could find only smoked salmon…very tasty, but still not fresh…:( You know what I am talking about!
Salmon Cheese Avocado Salad is very easy and fast to prepare. In 10 minutes you can already enjoy it. Healthy, delicious and good for a busy day.
- 1/2 half a medium avocado
- 3 medium tomatoes
- around 80-100g goat cheese
- 80g smoked salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic olive oil
- a pinch of oregano
1. Cut the avocado, goat cheese and tomatoes and medium peaces.
2. Take the salmon and cut it also in medium peaces.
3. Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Mix it all together and add salt, olive oil, oregano and other spices if you want.
I hope you will try this simple salad recipe, as it is healthy and just enough for a summer lunch.
My lovely Muse thinks the same…but she is a little tired
Guten Appetit lovely friends