What an easy, clean and healthy dinner…You will love it
I will not mention the quantities because you can put as many as you want and in the proportions you like.
- green beans
- mix of brown and white champignon mushrooms – you can also put any other mushrooms you like
- white wine
1. Preheat the oven at 200 °C.
2. Wash the vegetables very well in cold water. I didn’t peel the mushrooms or carrots as I like it most just like this.
3. Cut off the ends from the carrots and green beans. Cut the carrots in two and after that in small long pieces, the green bean in two and slice the mushrooms in four.
4. Put all the chopped veggies in a glass tray, sprinkle some salt, pepper, oregano and about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix it well. You can spice it any way you like.
5. Put the tray in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. After 15 minutes, take it out and stir the vegetables, the be sure that we will have a perfect roast. You can also add a little white wine for the flavour.
6. After the time is done and the veggies have a brownie roasted colour, take out the tray, put as many vegetables you want on a plate and sprinkle some parmesan over. Season it with a small glass of white wine.
Just delicious! Try it!