Well…I think I am a little addicted to roasted vegetables…But they are so simple to make, so tasty and so healthy…I am trying to make all the time clean recipes, in order to maintain our healthy lifestyle…and weight
These recipes may be boring for some and not so yummy on a first look (a little cheese can change it all…), but trust me, it’s all you need on a daily bases.
I really like both cauliflowers and broccoli and this is a first recipe I tried for you…There will be more to come!
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium stalk broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used organic one)
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven at 190-200 °C.
2. Put the florets of cauliflower and broccoli into a baking dish (I use an oven glass tray).
3. Toss the olive oil all over the veggies.
4. Sprinkle with salt and mix the vegetables.
5. Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the cover, stir the veggies and leave it for another 30-35 minutes.
6. After the time is done and the veggies have a nicely browned colour, take out the tray, and you are done.
This is it! You will not know what you eat…trust me! Write me if you have other interesting versions of this delicious dish!
Enjoy your meal