This rainy day inspired me to make something very delicious that can be eaten with raw vegetables or fresh bread. Can you imagine a cold autumn rainy day and the smell of fresh baked bread and warm lentil dip?…Well…I can :)…but for the moment I left the bread aside and I only made this amazing vegan dip. So easy, healthy and incredibly tasty. It’s perfect for a light lunch or snack and you can even take it to work. I am sure all your colleagues will want to taste it
No more talking and enjoy this healthy vegan snack. You will just not get enough of it!
Ingredients for 2 medium portions
- 200g red lentils
- 2 garlic cloves
- fresh juice from 1/2 medium lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
1. Wash the lentils and boil it in plenty water for about 20 minutes.
2. Put the boiled lentils in a sieve to drain the water.
3. Mince the garlic.
4. Put all the ingredients together in a food processor and mix until you will have a fine paste. Don’t mix it very well because it will be too fluid.
5. Put the dip in a bowl and add walnuts. It will have a great taste and also it will look amazing.
I ate it with fresh raw cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots and some green salad leaves. It is just savoury and you can not ask for more.
XOXO lovely friends