When life gives you lemons…make lemonade…or something raw vegan Funny but true…sometimes we are so overwhelmed of many things that we don’t know where to start and what to do. And starting your life all over again, in a different country, doesn’t ease your daily job to solve it all and have a happy end of your day But…as long as we are trying and hoping, this is important…
Well, I hope I didn’t bore you too much with my own issues, as I know everybody has its own. For the first time, I tried something raw vegan…something as dessert. I am addicted to sweets, but for some time I said to myself to try and avoid all the things with sugar and try to detox myself from this. Said and done! Now, I am searching and trying to make some healthy and no sugar sweets, to have it as dessert from time to time, in weekend or when we have friends over. Inspired by all the raw vegan delicious recipes that we can find everywhere, I tried to make something very simple, not too sweet and with fewer ingredients as possible. The fewer, the healthier!
And the result was absolutely amazing in taste and simplicity. You must try this, as it is so delicious, that you will now know what you eat, from what is made, that doesn’t have any sugar and that it’s actually raw vegan. Just wonderful
I used organic ingredients, as here in Germany, the market for this products is very complex and affordable.
Ingredients for 12-14 snowballs
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (in the photo you will see it before melting)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons agave syrup (or maple)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Put all the ingredients in a medium ball.
2. Mix all the ingredients very well, until a dough forms.
3. Shape the mixture into balls.
4. Store it for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator and then…enjoy it!
Enjoy the simple taste of natural and healthy ingredients!
XOXO lovely friends