Quinoa strikes again! I wanted to do something more interesting with quinoa and mushrooms, but because I didn’t have time and I was hungry :))…I had to come up with something very fast and easy.
As usual, my recipe is very simple, clean and healthy. This is advisable for people who want to eat healthy, lose weight or just maintain a fit figure.
I wish I had good fresh peas…but sometimes living in Germany makes me search for other handy options…We can not have it all, do we?
- 1 cup uncooked organic quinoa. If you want to see how to cook it, please enter here.
- 1 cup boiled peas (I used canned peas…:( )
- about 400 gr white and brown champignon mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Cut the garlic cloves and the mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Put a medium frying pan on medium heat, to get warm, and then put the olive oil to be heated (1 spoon)
3. After the olive oil is well heated, put the garlic and mix well for 1 minute and add the mushrooms.
4. After approximative 10 minutes, after the water from the mushrooms is evaporated, add the peas.
5. Add also salt, pepper and what other condiments you like.
6. Mix everything very well for another 3-4 minutes and this is it.
Enjoy every bite, as it is healthy and tasty!