Salad of the day is here I promised myself to eat quinoa at least one time per week and because I am always hungry before dinner and anxious to eat…I must make simple, fast and healthy things. This salad takes only 15 minutes to prepare and I guarantee that it’s yummy too.
Let’s play with the ingredients!
Ingredients for 1 person
- almost 1 cup of boiled organic quinoa; if you want to see how to boil quinoa, please check my recipe for Easy Quinoa and Mushroom Salad
- 1 medium cucumber
- around 2-3 medium tomatoes
- 1 organic egg
- dill (I used frozen dill)
- 1 teaspoon organic olive oil
1. Cut the cucumber and tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut the egg also in small pieces.
3. Take as much dill as you want to put and cut it very fine.
4. Take a bowl and put all the ingredients together.
5. Add olive oil, salt and mix it very well.
Isn’t this easy? And it tastes the way it looks. I can assure you
After such a healthy and good meal, I can only refresh myself with some natural flavoured water. You need only water, lemon and mint!
Just perfect for a summer day!
Enjoy the salad, value the day and celebrate life!
XOXO Lovely friends