What a nice way to start a morning…I just love bananas and I could eat it anyway
I am not an experienced smoothie maker, but I promised myself to start preparing different healthy breakfast, in order to mantain a balance of nutrients and everything necessary for our body. I get inspired by other people’s choices and I always try to put my own signature on it, changing the recipe to be exactly on my taste.
Here is one of my first successful smoothie…Yummy and healthy! 90% of the ingredients I used are organic, as I prefer my daily base products to be organic.
- 1 fresh and peeled banana
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbs chia seed
- 2 tbs raw unsalted cashews
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbs almond flakes
1. Soak the chia seeds and raw cashews in 4-5 tbs of almond milk for at least 20 minutes, to soften.
2. Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor, until smooth. If you believe the composition is too creamy, you can add a little water and blend again.
3. Put the smoothie in a glass or cup and putt the almond flakes on top, for a better taste and look!
You can drink it right away or put it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. Any way you like to have it, it will be one of the most delicious energy breakfasts ever.
Any other similar ideas? Let me know, lovely friend! Enjoy it!