I just love mushrooms and I could eat it in all the ways and with in all kind if combinations. Very tasty, low-calorie, full of proteins, excellent source of B1 vitamins, essential minerals, selenium and cooper. Just perfect for vegetarians and not only Another advantage is that you can prepare it in so many ways and so fast…They are the ideal meal for everyone!
To keep the simple way if making the salads, this one I made today is also clean, easy and delicious.
Ingredients for 2 persons
- about 500 gr mushrooms. I used brown and white mushrooms, known also as champignon.
- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 4-5 pieces of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
1. Take a tray and put baked paper over it.
2. Cut the mushrooms into medium pieces and put it in the tray.
3. Put half of the olive oil over the mushrooms, salt and as much oregano as you want. Then mix all together very well.
4. After you have preheated the oven at 180 °C, put the try in the oven and bake the mushrooms for about 40 min, until they will become soft and dark brown. After the first 20 minutes, you can take it out from the oven and mix it again.
5. In the meantime, put 2 cups of water to boil and boil the quinoa for 12-13 minutes. After this, drain it.
6. Take a big bowl and put together the mushrooms, quinoa and the sun dried tomatoes cut into pieces.
7. Mix all the ingredients, put the rest of the olive oil and salt if necessary.
This is all! You can not have something more delicious and healthy!
I craved for some seafood and as an emergency I combined this salad with some marinated shells. Very delicious. For me, this was the perfect meal after one hour of strong indoor cycling.
I hope you liked this little easy recipe and you will try it also. If you have some other ideas of how to make it even more savoury, just let me know
As I am already used to, my lovely Muse was somewhere taking her beauty nap…I love this kitten so much!
Enjoy your salad, lovely friends!