A simple, healthy and delicious salad…of course, if you like beet. This half veggie salad is so easy to make that for sure you will fall in love with it As you already know, I don’t like too mix to many ingredients and I believe that this kind of meals are just perfect for a busy persons who tries to stay healthy and fit.
- 2-3 small beets (I used organic beet, already boiled)
- 100 gr chickpeas
- 80 gr goat cheese
- a pinch of sesame
- a pinch of pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
1. Cut the beet and cheese into small peaces.
2. Take a bowl and put together all the ingredients.
3. Add salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar and mix very well.
4. In the end, add the sesame and the pine nuts.
Enjoy the healthy and delicious beet chickpeas and cheese salad and have a great week, lovely friends!
P.S.: Muse says hi