It has been a while since I wrote here…and winter is just around the corner. I must admit that I am not a fan of this season, except for the Christmas holidays, my favourite part of the year. But now, I really wish for a little snow and fell the joy of having a cup of good hot coffee inside, where is warm and watching outside the first flakes of snow. Romantic…:)
Specially for this kind of cold days and for the weekend mornings when we stay longer in bad and we want to start the day with something warm and tasty, I have prepared a wonderful healthy breakfast Baked Apples and Bananas Breakfast. The smell of fresh baked apples it’s absolutely amazing and reminds me of my cozy childhood weekend mornings with my lovely family.
Enjoy the taste and smell of good old memories!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 3-3 red delicious apples, washed and peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium banana, peeled and in cut in pieces
- 15-20 pieces of pecan walnuts
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon organic agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond flakes
1. Preheat the oven of 210 degrees.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients, except for the almond flakes, till the apples are covered with cinnamon.
3. Take a tray, put baking paper and add the mixture.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, till the mixture has a brown color and the smell is overwhelming.
5. Put the baked fruits in small bowls and add the almond flakes. Amazing!
This is a very healthy and vegan way to have a delicious breakfast. Back to nature and to clean and simple flavours, that’s the way I like it.
And there can not be a weekend morning without my lazy lovely Musette.
Enjoy the weekend and last days of autumn, lovely friends.